Sunday, February 1, 2015

People :)

Portrait photography is something I haven't done much of recently, but I would really like to start up again. It's really been a blast when I have, and you get some great pictures of your friends. Here are some pictures of some "People" (aka my friends). ;)

So... we were taking pictures, and we heard a train coming. Had to get the shot when the train was close enough, but before they started blaring the horn and screeching the brakes. ;) Safe to say, this is one of the coolest pictures I have taken. :)

Logo Imagery taking a picture of me, so I took a picture of him. ;) (@logoimagery on Instagram)

This is my neighbor, Oscar. Best kid ever! :) 
That's all, folks. :P Hope you enjoyed.

- Brett Cole ♦ Photography

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I really like the one of Josh...but it's a bit scary, too! :O Lol

    ReplyDelete