Sunday, January 25, 2015

Jump

I like to play sports. Pretty much every sport worth playing (besides ping pong maybe lol) requires that you jump, at least at some point in the course of the game. But regardless of sports, jumping is a lot of fun; actually doing it, or capturing it from behind the lens. Here are some "Jump" inspired pictures (featuring @bc_fhotos on instagram) for you to critique. ;)

When I took this photo, Brook suggested I de-saturate the majority of the picture. I did, and thought this turned out nicely. :)

I had a mini-session with Brook in our cousins' field. This was one of the better shots of the afternoon

I really liked the setup of this picture; the dock in the forefront, lake and sky as a backdrop, and of course Brook jumping like a pro ;)

I really liked this shot I got in the little mini-session I had with him. :)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. :) I'll try to blog a bit more next time, rather than throw you some pictures and then leave :P But.... until then, bye!

2 comments: