Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lightroom

To edit my photos, I generally use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. In reality, it's a very powerful tool. I wanted to give an example of its power, and how much it can assist your photos and restore a lot of the reality lost when the picture was actually taken.

This picture was taken on a rainy day, making the whole scene a bit dull. It also blocked out a lot of color, creating for a more dreary appearance. But, I wanted the color that I saw to be restored, so I took it to Lightroom. After a considerable amount of time spent editing and retouching the photo, I had successfully brought out more clarity and color to the photo. Here are the before and after photos.


Before

After
As you can see, the second photo is definitely more defined, clearer, and with more color. I hope you enjoyed the photo, and thanks to +Josh Leyva for posing as a model. ;) Have a great week!

- Brett Cole ♦ Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment