Friday, March 22, 2013

First Post!

1st!

Hello! This is my first post! So, I would like to tell you about my blog. This blog is devoted to sharing pictures that I have taken. If they are not taken by me, I will credit the photographer in the caption. Hope you enjoy!   
"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." - Dorothea Lange


Campfire at night, no flash 

West Virginia (Scenery makes for good pictures)

Trees at Silver Dollar City

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Cool photos! Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to get more of a variety of pictures starting today! As I said, my blog will be updated about every other week unless I have time for every week.

      - Photography+BDC

      Delete